Team Neverfull!! I need help!!

teelajayxo

Jul 15, 2010
Hey ladies!!
For my first LV, I got the speedy 30 damier ebene. Now, for my second LV bag. I cant decide which color to get. Im thinking of getting the Neverfull MM. My choices are between the classic mono or the azur. Since, I have the damier ebene I do not want that color. But I'm scared about the vachetta or patina on the classic and azur to turn colors. HELP!!!!!:nogood:

Hey ladies!!
For my first LV, I got the speedy 30 damier ebene. Now, for my second LV bag. I cant decide which color to get. Im thinking of getting the Neverfull MM. My choices are between the classic mono or the azur. Since, I have the damier ebene I do not want that color. But I'm scared about the vachetta or patina on the classic and azur to turn colors. HELP!!!!!:nogood:

Well, the Vachetta is GOING to patina. That is inevitable! But you can set it in front of a window to speed up patina and help it form evenly before use. Either way you will be happy! I love the Azur personally!

I just got the Azur and I love it. Not worried about vachetta either because I'm pretty good about keeping my bags clean. That's all you really have to worry about, because it's when the vachetta is dirty that it doesn't look good.

But....the Azur has a very light color interior, and a black leather wallet that I've always carried in my Delightful with no problems left a black stain on the inside. So you might want to keep that in mind if you're worried about color transfer...

Hey ladies!!

Get the mono! You would also have to worry about color transfer with the azur, and it sounds like you want a relatively worry free bag. I'd rather get the mono and worry about patina, then get a damier ebene NF and worry about cracking handles.

I just got the Azur and I love it. Not worried about vachetta either because I'm pretty good about keeping my bags clean. That's all you really have to worry about, because it's when the vachetta is dirty that it doesn't look good.

But....the Azur has a very light color interior, and a black leather wallet that I've always carried in my Delightful with no problems left a black stain on the inside. So you might want to keep that in mind if you're worried about color transfer...

No way girl! Sorry to hear that! It is still beautiful and worth it though. :smile: