Team dior or team Chanel?

Hey everyone! If you had to choose a bag from one designer who would it be from? Dior or Chanel and why? Thank you!
I assume that maybe posting it here in the Dior forum may get more responses for Dior than normal.

Naturally my answer is Dior. I like the brand a lot more than Chanel. I grew up watching Galliano's shows for Dior, which I found a lot more interesting than Chanel's.

Hey everyone! If you had to choose a bag from one designer who would it be from? Dior or Chanel and why? Thank you!
I own bags from both but decided to stop buying Chanel bags last year so for me it’s Dior by a mile. Chanel keeps raising prices as it continues to decline in quality and I could not justify to myself continuing to pay luxury prices for inferior quality merchandise. Chanel has more variety in bag styles and resale value holds up better for some styles if resale is a consideration for you. But for quality (both in terms of workmanship, durability, and materials used), as well as customer service both at point of sale and post sale, Dior is infinitely better than Chanel. The declining quality of Chanel bags has been discussed thoroughly in the forums. This is not a recent phenomenon but the decline seems to have accelerated in the last few years. I feel at this point it’s like rolling the dice every time you purchase a new Chanel bag. Even if it looks okay after careful examination at the store before purchase, the bag could still have hidden defects that you only notice after using the bag. And Chanel has no in house after sale care at all. Dior will take a 10 year old bag and fix or refresh it for you. You may have to pay for the repair but at least they will handle the repair. I’ve used the Dior repair service twice and have been happy both times.

Team Chanel. Although having said that, once you have the classics, you can quickly lose interest. I feel like Chanel as of recently has become stale and bordering on gaudy. Not everyone wants to buy the same bag (i.e. CF or Mini) in a variety of colours.

I have to give Dior credit for having impeccable quickly for their bags, despite having no issues with my Chanels or Dior.

Chanel because I've had excellent service buying from them and even better repair service. There's also a certain mystique associated with the flap across its many iterations that draws me to it.

On the flip side, Chanel can feel like a bit of one trick pony when compared to Dior's amazing line of of bags. Especially with the intricate beadwork present on some of Maria Grazia's recent bags! My main issue with Dior is their customer service, I can't stand how standoffish their SAs are compared to those from Hermès and Chanel.

Team Dior...but I do love both brands but if I could only have 1 it would be Dior. Their service is top notch and their bag selection has always been amazing. I haven’t had quality issues from either brand so that’s not affecting my decision. I also love that I don’t see my Dior bags every where but I’m more likely to run into someone carrying the same classic flap. I also have to admit the only Dior I will pay full price for is the Lady. I have no problem waiting until their other bags make it to the outlet.

Chanel because I've had excellent service buying from them and even better repair service. There's also a certain mystique associated with the flap across its many iterations that draws me to it.

On the flip side, Chanel can feel like a bit of one trick pony when compared to Dior's amazing line of of bags. Especially with the intricate beadwork present on some of Maria Grazia's recent bags! My main issue with Dior is their customer service, I can't stand how standoffish their SAs are compared to those from Hermès and Chanel.
Thankfully I have only had good SAs at Dior in my experience, and I've only been served by friendly SAs at Chanel even though I've only ever bought one thing.