Team Balenciaga Has A New Member!

1. Hi Ladies, I just got my first Balenciaga today and I wanted to share it with you. Its a city in Sapin and I absolutely love it. It was meant to be a birthday present to myself (though my birthday isn't until Friday) and now I'm so tempted to wear it before my birthday rolls around :shame:

The pictures really don't do it justice at all. The color is brighter and it isn't as shiny, plus the thanks to this forum, I was able to know the differences in Balenciaga leather well enough to pick out one that wasn't too veiny.

I'm a total convert to Balenciaga now. I've never had a bag that's so light! I tried it out today (couldn't resist) and even with all my stuff in it, it was lighter than air! :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. Congratulations!!! Welcome on board :smile:

4. Welcome to the Bbag madness, lol! Congrats on your beautiful Sapin City!:yahoo: And Happy Birthday for Friday! Woohooo!!!:party:

5. Wow, love it! I think you made an excellent decision! Oh, and Happy B-day!!! (4 days early).

6. luxx, happy birthday! :yahoo: you couldn't have gotten a better present! congrats on your first balenciaga and welcome to the team! enjoy your sapin city.:tender:

7. Yay!! happy birthday!!!

8. Welcome to Balenciagas! Gorgeous colour, I hope you wait until Friday to wear it, the anticipation will be worth it! Happy Birthday!

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. Your Sapin City is beautiful!!!!! :yahoo: The color is so much brighter than I thought it would be! love it!!! Congrats and Happy early birthday!:heart:

10. Woohoo, welcome, and happy birthday! GREAT choice for your first B!

TEAM BALENCIAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Happy (early) Birthday Luxx!

Congrats on ya first Balenciaga!! :yahoo: :yahoo: And to many more in years to come!! ;)

12. congrats. happy early birthday to you. celebrate it well with your b-bag:drinkup: :party: :drinks:

13. purrrrrrrrrrrty :love: HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, Luxx! :drinkup:

14. Such a beautiful bag! Congratulations!

15. don't you LOVE how lightweight b-bags are! WELCOME!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice