Teal Weekender Pics

pupster, i've seen so many different pics of the blue grey... i'm not sure which is the true color. i have a feeling it might look like a lighter version of the teal. that would look amazing.

WHOA esile! I didn't realize how close the two are to each other! Would you say that the weekender is just mostly taller than the work? Sure looks like it! BTW it looks AMAZING on you! You always rock your Bbags! Cheers to teal sistas :drinkup:

aww, hati, what a nice compliment! thanks girl! :love:
yeah, i would say it's mostly taller and deeper. i usually carry the same amount of stuff in my work as my weekender. the weekender has a slouchier look. it's like the bag is saying "i'm cool and i know it... so i'm just gonna lean back and relax".:lol:

esile said:
yeah, i would say it's mostly taller and deeper. i usually carry the same amount of stuff in my work as my weekender. the weekender has a slouchier look. it's like the bag is saying "i'm cool and i know it... so i'm just gonna lean back and relax".:lol:
:lol: LOL... It's so true! They definitely have a personality! :love::shame:

esile said:
here she is my teal weekender. :yahoo: :wlae: the leather is unbelievably thick, soft, and squishy. by the way, my daughter has a new sleeping bag.;)

anyone who owns a work and thinking about getting a weekender... go for it! i took a pic comparing my magenta work and my teal weekender. as you can see, they're not much difference in size.

oh my! soooooo beautiful...looks so cute with the magenta and teal...they look very happy! :girlsigh:

Woe, is that ever stunning! It looks a lot more reasonable in size when it's actually in use...they look so huge on the shelf but on you it looks perfect!
Now I want one too...argh...