Teal Twiggy 1299 BIN!

1. Poo, wish this was a day bag. It's so pretty!

2. I think teal is best in a city.

3. i agreee with lovelv, teal is the best color in a city!! and I fricken love this auction hmmmm.. we shall see :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. It is raining hot colored Twiggys again!

5. Looks like the Blue India Twiggy posted on the normal BBag forum.

6. this is my dream bag. drooool.

7. i think it looks like BI because she took pictures with flash, which dilutes the color significantly. sent in a very reasonable offer, hope she bites!

8. ^^ good luck didi-girl :tender:

9. Didi--Another twiggy?? Wow! You got to show us pics of all of them together =)

10. i know, i have a twiggy obsession. i think they just look best on me for some reason. maybe i should try the first at some point. hee hee. i'll see what happens and take a family shot.

11. Didi--Another twiggy?? Wow!:nuts:
    You got to show us pics of all of them together :yes:

12. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE WINNER OF MY DREAM BAG!!!! She accepted my offer. Paid just a bit above retail, so I don't feel too bad. This is the color/style that got me addicted to b-bags in the first place, and I am so happy to have it. i think i need to sell something now to make up for this purchase.

13. Congratulations, teal is so beautiful! And I love twiggys too, so I totally understand! Show us pics when you get her!

14. Congrats Didi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice