Teal Stams anyone??!

• I ordered 1 Teal Stam!

• I ordered 2 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 3 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 4 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 5 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 6+ Teal Stams!

Results are only viewable after voting.
No hard feelings for me either. I still think it would have been nice for Diabro to offer a future discount or something to compensate for their error - even if it was just something like free shipping. But it's all good now. It was definitely fun getting caught up in the delirium. LOL! :P

^
What?

All charges were refunded to me --- what do you mean they authorised the charged amount despite the email notification? I have never even received an email notification or anything via email from Diabro. Only 1 of the 3 orders that I placed shows canceled in my order history the other 2 still show preparing but yet all funds were refunded back to me in Paypal... Maybe you are going to actually get one of the few bags they had?!?

I got an email both from Paypal and Google checkout that the charges are being reverted. I've also been in contact with Diabro and they said the same thing. Both amounts were still on hold but I thought that's ok cos it'll probably take a few days for the charges to be sorted out. Anyway, I was surprised to find out this morning that one of the charged amounts was authorised and money has already been taken off my account for it. The other one is still on hold though. I've emailed Diabro again so I'm just waiting for their reply.

I paid through google chekcout but thank goodness my card was never charged so I don't have to deal with calling Diabro. I certainly hope there is a 1800 number so you girls aren't being charged to call them. I only see a 312 area code for their number.