Teal Stams anyone??!

• I ordered 1 Teal Stam!

• I ordered 2 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 3 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 4 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 5 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 6+ Teal Stams!

Results are only viewable after voting.
mine has been friggin CANCELLED. I'm soooo mad......they can't just say sorry....what if i ordered something and said sorry.......i don't have enough funds or did a chargeback......sheesh

That so stinks...

The last order I placed indicates cancelled but the first two that I placed this morning still show preparing... probably just haven't gotten to them yet :crybaby:

mine has been friggin CANCELLED. I'm soooo mad......they can't just say sorry....what if i ordered something and said sorry.......i don't have enough funds or did a chargeback......sheesh

You are funny! Whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? I just checked to see if they acknowledged the so-called glitch on their home page and they haven't. If there was really a glitch, I wonder what other products had the decimal point mysteriously changed by their computer system. Shouldn't they have to prove it was a glitch and not a plain-and-simple mistake for which they should be accountable?

You know once I found a 10 day trip for two to Aruba all inclusive at the Westin for $2500 online...of course immediately booked it and paid...Turns out it was supposed to be PER PERSON. Well eight couples got in on the price before it was corrected and Apple Vacations honored the price we got it at...:wlae: Too bad Diabro doesn't have the same kind of service.;)

If Diabro was located in the US, I feel like we'd have more consumer power. However, it's Japan based location makes me feel so helpless. I'm in the process of drafting a complaint letter to them but even their contact email address is some generic email address. :cursing:

If Diabro was located in the US, I feel like we'd have more consumer power. However, it's Japan based location makes me feel so helpless. I'm in the process of drafting a complaint letter to them but even their contact email address is some generic email address. :cursing:

So the Las Vegas information on Google's site is not valid?

yea, kbell already did some research on this "312" number. she posted it in the sales section earlier today:

"That tn doesn't go to Vegas. I reversed it online & it says Ameritech in Chicago.
If you look at the Diabro site it has that as their tn:
+1 31 2957-6052

I don't think this is in the states"

the 312 number that paypal and google shows is correct. I just spoke with diabro and they extened their sinceriest apoligies. the sa actaully told me that they only have 2 bags in stock and had 87 orders for it- so they couldnt honor the lower price if they wanted to. she offered no compensation just a sorry for your time.

BUMER :sad: oh well.we all knew it was too good to be true... i'd be interested though to see if they do any further damage control after the flood of pf member emails come rolling in haha.

Has anyone received their refund yet? They gave me notice an hour ago but I still haven't got the refund. I understand they don't have the bag, but they should have immediately refunded our money and yanked the price down which is still showing on their web site. I just sent them an email demanding an immediate refund given their mistake. I didn't expect to get the bag, but I did expect a prompt refund instead of a "sorry."

the 312 number that paypal and google shows is correct. I just spoke with diabro and they extened their sinceriest apoligies. the sa actaully told me that they only have 2 bags in stock and had 87 orders for it- so they couldnt honor the lower price if they wanted to. she offered no compensation just a sorry for your time.

BUMER :sad: oh well.we all knew it was too good to be true... i'd be interested though to see if they do any further damage control after the flood of pf member emails come rolling in haha.

thanks for calling in yes.please! that resolved alot of things for me. im not going to write a letter or call to complain anymore. if they wanted to offer some other incentive for cancelling the orders, they would've done so already.

hmmmm
Here is what I have... NO email - NO refund - 1 cancelled order for 2 bags and 2 other orders that are preparing... You would think that when they cancelled the order they would have at the same time REFUNDED the payment I made in Paypal...