Teal Stams anyone??!

• I ordered 1 Teal Stam!

• I ordered 2 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 3 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 4 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 5 Teal Stams!

• I ordered 6+ Teal Stams!

Results are only viewable after voting.
so, if there have been 31 ordered.. let's suppose it's double that, since a lot of us told friends.. maybe 60 orders before they get into the office in Japan. assuming they even have 60 in stock, they'd be taking ~$50,000 loss (from their cost) if they filled all of our orders. Maybe they have 20 in stock and will honor the first 20 ordered - or maybe they will offer a store gift credit for the trouble ($100 to 60 people, $6000, is much better than $50,000). What do you guys think?

I'd be happy to receive just one. Le sigh.
me too! i really really hope this goes through. i ordered one through paypal (linked to my bank account), and the money transfer already completed. *fingers crossed* :P

i'm hoping they'll honor the posted price, but in reality, us paying only 10% of the retail price is a bit crazy...sigh. :s i don't know if diabro has a contract in place with MJ as an authorized retailer with stipulations about not selling below a certain percentage. i know they do that for other industries, like watches, etc. in order to remain an authorized retailer, vendors can't go below a certain percentage off the retail price...*shrugs shoulders*

the consumer in me says the posted price should be honored, since that's how it's done here normally in retail stores...but who knows? i can't wait to find out!! i'm hoping they'll contact some of us soon about the situation or else just ship the purses out...heehee...:yes:

OK-

Too good to pass up...

Gulp - I got FIVE!

The orders on Diabro show as preparing and then the last order I placed for 2 more is still pending... Nothing via email yet...

Man this is like a wet dream!!! I keep waiting for the "We're sorry" notice...

Yup---

Did you get one bag-addict??

Main page still shows wrong amount but once on the item it is correct.
http://diabro.net/index.php/cPath/192_707

Ever have one of those days where, right from the start you are dropping stuff on the floor, spilling your drink, forgetting to do stuff, and so forth? This was one of those days for me. I was, honest to goodness, catching up on old sale threads and saw the stam drama going on. I clicked the diabro link, verified the super-low price, went back to the forum to see if orders were going thru (they were) went back to diabro, and SHAZAM--the price had been changed. I really hope you all get the bags you bought in good faith!!!

Ok, I've just checked my Diabro account and it says that my order has been cancelled. :sad:

Mine too! I had just placed another order before they corrected it using google checkout - that one isn't even on their site yet & I bet the same thing happens. I also got this email:

We are sorry to inform you that due to a glitch in our computer system,
the price for the MARC JACOBS Stam Bag (Teal) was wrongly reflected on
our website. The actual price is $1,254.55.

We will be refunding your payment back into your account and please
accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Christine

Diabro.net

Ok, I've just checked my Diabro account and it says that my order has been cancelled. :sad:

After I read your post, I checked my order status on Diabro, and it still says pending. It hasn't been cancelled yet. I am sure it is going to take them some time to go thru and cancel all these orders, so I am sure I will get a cancellation for my order as well.
Oh well.
It was an exciting little dream while it lasted!!!
:girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh: