Teal small Crosby or Kelsey?

Kelsey! I've been searching and it seems no one other places have the teal Kelsey online other than Coach. I'd like to get it on sale. I haven't seen it in person yet, but from the photos it looks really pretty.

I prefer teal kelsey. I like the shape of it a bit more than the small crosby. I wish they had a bigger teal kelsey. Small gunmetal rhyder is so cute too!

I received today my small Teal Crosby and I totally love it. It's very classy and since I love small bags (but not too small) it's perfect size as well. I love Kelsey too but new Kelseys don't have that soft and smooth leather first generation Kelseys had.

CAM01009_zpsf7059103.jpg

Last edited:
I received today my small Teal Crosby and I totally love it. It's very classy and since I love small bags (but not too small) it's perfect size as well. I love Kelsey too but new Kelseys don't have that soft and smooth leather first generation Kelseys had.

CAM01009_zpsf7059103.jpg

Gorgeous! I thought I had made my mind up on Kelsey until now...A shot of the innards to show how much it will hold and perhaps a mod shot might help me and ladylightkeeper with our decision. Please. :smile:

Last edited:
I saw the teal in both at the Coach store this past weekend....I ended up purchasing the Kelsey (but in the purple instead of the teal)......personally, I preferred the look and profile of the Kelsey. That said....they were both really pretty bags and the teal is quite eye-catching!