Teal Or Turquoise??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone!

I just bought the first in Teal; but as you girls are so good at finding great bags on eBay have just found the turquoise one thats up for sale....
    All of a sudden my Teal looks a bit dull and although the turquoise shows signs of wear I find myself drawn more and more....:wtf:

What do you all think??
    Please help :shrugs:

2. Come on guys I need your opinion's don't be shy..:yes:

3. Turquoise!

4. I had a similiar debate w/my self.... and although the turq is gorgeous, I found that the teal went with everything in my wardrobe. I am too lazy to change purses daily, so I rotate each season.

5. Thats exactly what I am thinking tabbyco...
    My favourite colour of all time is turquoise but I have boots exactly the same colour as the teal :shrugs: :shrugs:

6. I have both colors and here is the comparison. :p

IMG_1943.JPG IMG_1944.JPG
  7. No contest for me. Teal all the way.

8. I'm no help at all cause I like both....

9. Teal :heart:
    More subtle and a very special tone of blue. Turquoise is louder but gets tiresome faster, IMO.

10. teal goes nicely with jeans...but turq is cute also, it just brighten up your outfits.

11. I like the Teal more! Turq gets boring and overdone wayy fast for me.. *shrugg*

12. I have both teal and turquoise – teal is much more wearable!

13. i love Turquoise!!! Get the Turquoise!!! hehehe!!!

14. Thanks for all your advice, I think i'm gonna stick with the teal although now there's a beautiful turq 04 on eBay- I think I like the 04 shade more than the 05. Why oh why are there so many colours??:confused1: :smash:

15. They are both so pretty! I couldn't possibly decide. See, I am no help... haha... I see why you are going with the Teal. It is such a classic color and it's more versatile than the turquoise.