Teal MJ what to wear??

Teal goes with a lot of colors in all season. During the summer you can pair it with light pastels like yellow, pink, and of course white. In the fall teal goes great with black, brown, and certain shades of purple.

a Teal Venetia? Pics please!!
I have a Topaz Stam, which is similar to Teal and I carried it with everything I wore -- blacks, browns, blues, greys. I think Teal's a great color that accents ANY outfit!

a Teal Venetia? Pics please!!
I have a Topaz Stam, which is similar to Teal and I carried it with everything I wore -- blacks, browns, blues, greys. I think Teal's a great color that accents ANY outfit!
tealmj2.jpg

whatdya think?/:shame:

WOW!!!:wtf::wtf:
That is gorgeous! I've never seen this color Venetia before -- I didn't even know that he made a Teal Venetia -- I've seen the Stam, Sylvana, Alyona and Mayair and I own the ZC in this color -- but that Venetia -- OMG!! It's absolutely GORGEOUS :drool::drool::drool:

Where did you get it?

p.s. Carry that bag with anything and everything -- That kind of bag will stand on its own!!

Congrats on a gorgeous bag!!! I haven't had a chance to wear mine out yet. I was planning on wearing it with neutrals like black and grey, but I'll have to see what everyone recommends.