Teal Messenger LOW BIN

1. I posted there too--the number doesn't match the messenger number. I wondered why that would be (also I think the price on the receipt is wrong). Is this a male bag or is there some explanation?

2. Oh thanks winona, that's great ! I know a friend who search a teal bbag, I'll give her your informations now .... maybe she also would like a messanger-bag ! Thanks again for letting us know :love:

3. No--wait--I see the price is correct. There was $15 added for something. But, is that the number for the messenger?

4. I don't know about the number, but I believe messenger is men's bag. And I think men's bags don't come with mirrors. $15 is most likely shipping. The person had it shipped out of state so there were no sales tax.

5. Why do I never have any money?? I love the teal :love: , and I think I have mini strokes whenever I see teal b-bags:shame: .

6. Is this the regular teal color or is it a different one since it's on a "man's" bag?

7. Wow, that's a great bag! Somebody please BIN before I do!

8. Seller removed the BIN!!!
    Probably peeked around the other bags!

9. ^ ooohh or maybe she's lurking here! :nuts:

10. I wish there was a way to pseudo-flash the lurkers.

11. is it authentic?

The pics are not clear.

12. wish i snagged the bin!!

13. It's authentic judging from the photos!

14. then again.. is it authentic? great i didn't snag it afterall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice