Teal Lindsey at Woodbury & more

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I thought I'd make this it's own post in case anyone is specifically looking for the Teal Lindsey. There was one at Woodbury Commons today.

Also, they had those leather lily charms (several kinds) for $9.99!!! They also had one bonnie pouch charm in pink for $24. I also saw a pave frog charm which I hadn't seen there before.

Hope this helps someone!

These are the charms they had for 9.99: (pic borrowed from another post)

picture.php

I don't understand how those charms are already in the outlets. I thought they were popular enough that it would've taken longer to show up, assuming they didn't sell out.

I thought I'd make this it's own post in case anyone is specifically looking for the Teal Lindsey. There was one at Woodbury Commons today.

Also, they had those leather lily charms (several kinds) for $9.99!!! They also had one bonnie pouch charm in pink for $24. I also saw a pave frog charm which I hadn't seen there before.

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks praiser- I was thinking of heading over there over the weekend, maybe I should go Fri instead. I know it can be crazy on a weekend and if they are getting new stuff in, it probably won't last!!!... OMG teal lindsay huh??? do you remember how much?? I have an expresso and totally LOVE her!!! The lily charms are sooo cute. Anything else mentionable?? Thanks soo much, I'm dancing in my seat, I want to leave now HEHEHE :woohoo:

I you want the teal Lindsey, I'd recommend calling the outlet and asking them to do a charge-hold for the bag, especially if it's the only one left. Otherwise, the bag might get sold before you have time to get to the outlet over the weekend.

I you want the teal Lindsey, I'd recommend calling the outlet and asking them to do a charge-hold for the bag, especially if it's the only one left. Otherwise, the bag might get sold before you have time to get to the outlet over the weekend.

Hey Thanks Expy00 for the advice!!! I'm still on the fence if I want a teal Lindsay, she is a beautiful bag!!!!