Teal hobo is back

1. I love the color. Just dont care for the style.

2. i love the color and style but i am already getting it in a first. i know english_girl wanted this bag. hope she can get it this time.

3. I love the color and the style, but sadly no money to buy if I want any of the new colors.

4. g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!! I might have to give up my spleen for that one!

any takers? :graucho:

5. aaaaahhhhh yummy yummy!!! go get it ladies!!!!:love:

6. why is it back on eBay?

7. ^^ She pulled the auction the first time for health reasons. There's already a bid, and it isn't mine - who's going for it girls?

PS I'm afraid it won't be me. I just ordered a rouille hobo from AlohaRag, so I'm tapped out for the forseeable future. :sad:

8. It's such a pretty color!

9. mmmhhhhhhhhhhh ..... GORGEOUS - just TDF color IMO :love::heart:

10. I love this color and it odd enough it seems like it could be neutral enough to wear with a lot of stuff right??

11. you're exactly right, i have a teal city and i have yet to find an outfit it doesn't go with. black, browns, navy, anything. it's the most versatile purse i have! go get it!

12. I love this bag and was going to bid on it the 1st time it was up for auction, but now I am going to Vegas in a couple weeks and need to save my money:cry:
    This bag sure would look good in Vegas:sad:

13. It would! Get it! lol! OT: your Chi is absolutely adorable!!!! :love:

14. It is very tempting!!!!
    thank you, so is yours:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice