• Bone Gathered

• Black Gathered

• Teal Dotted

Results are only viewable after voting.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey guys...after debating with my DH, and seeing beautiful reveals on here...my faith in the teal dotted Sophia is wavering a little. I am SO in love with my purple gathered...that I kinda want the bone or black gathered Sophia. I love the lining of both, I am a little scared of whitish bags, however...but I kinda want to try it.
Black, of course is lovely, and I have the wallet to go with it.

I do plan on getting Miss Blush in the Spring, so please keep that in mind when voting.

So...what do you all think? Should I get the bone or black gathered, or should I just get the teal dotted?

Definitely the black gathered since you're getting the blush later. Plus you already have the matching wallet! The teal is very nice, but leather wins out for me everytime.

LOL! That is what DH says. He really does not like the Dotted print...but he loves leather.
And he really likes that black gathered. He thinks if I spend a good amount of money, it ought to be on leather...but that Teal still drives me crazy! :nuts:
I showed him the bone, and he isn't a fan. (He also likes darker colors).

Decisions, decisions! (But the blush is a given... :biggrin:)

Bone Gathered seems like it would be high maintanance for everyday use.
Black Gathered is classic and a must have
Teal Dotted C is super cute and unique color.

SUGGESTION: You can always get accessories in teal dotted or bone gathered.

Attachments

• 15942-Bone_Brass$498.jpg
    15942-Bone_Brass$498.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 15942-Brass_Black_$498.jpg
    15942-Brass_Black_$498.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 15935-Silver_Teal_$298.jpg
    15935-Silver_Teal_$298.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 45
Since you want to get the blush one, I voted for the black. It is such a stunning bag and will be for a looong time :biggrin:

Same here--same reasons!

And dunno if this helps but if I were in a dark alley and HAD to surrender ONE of my gathered sophias--black or bone--I'd sacrifice the bone. If I absolutely HAD to ....

Black gathered is so classic. I would worry about color transfer with bone, even though she is pretty. However, you are getting blush AND have black matching wallet so again- Get black!!!

After going and looking at the teal dotted reveal again, I might try to get the black gathered and the teal. I just cannot give up on that teal just yet. I need to come up with the extra money between now and then, but it shouldn't be a problem.
It's not like I don't have the money for both...but I am trying this newfangled thing called a "budget". So I have to "save up" for it out of my "budget". :biggrin:
LOL!

Wish me luck!

I vote for the teal dotted. Here is why....you tend to like bolder bags rather than boring neutral....not to say that the gathered sophia in black is boring but you know what I mean. I think the bone also would be too subdued for you. Since you have the purple and are getting the blush, I say get the teal. Coach so rarely comes out with a great teal color...you don't see it as much as the crimson dotted. I think it will be a bag that will draw attention. There is not one of these bags on the 2 major auction sites, so don't think you will see it everywhere and I don't think they sold it in dept stores, at least I have not seen it at Dillards or Belk. The teal will be a nice addition to your collection. I wish this was all leather as well but out of the 3, this is what I would choose.

Exactly Melissa! The teal is going to be rare...so very rare. And the color just gives me CHILLS. I look at my teal dotted wallet, and I just know the bag is going to look even better!
But the black is calling me...I cannot wear my purple with everything, but the black I can.
No matter what, Purple will be Queen of the Sophias in my book...but I don't think she would mind a Princess or two. ;)

The Sophia is such a great bag...I am almost ready to get rid of my Sabbys and a couple of Audreys to make room for them! Especially Sabrina...Sophias wide opening has made me want Sophia more.
I am in LOVE! Seriously, LOL!

I think that is a good plan....if you like both than go for it. I think I might lighten my closet to make room for some bags I am wanting also. You are right about the opening....I do like that about the Sophia better