teal classique up on ebay!!! yummy!!!

1. I was just going to post! $50 opening!!

2. Wow, beautiful!

3. Nevermind. I think I'm being too paranoid re: Paypal chargeback scam after I saw the Q & A. LoL

Love the First in Teal.

4. Lots of your fellow PF'ers buy on eBay and can't use Paypal, it doesn't mean they are the scammer. ;)

5. I realized I jumped the gun Winona so I edited... My bad.

6. ^^ hey if you're wondering who asked the ebayer from the Philippines...that was me (asking on behalf of a local friend)!! and yes, we dont have paypal here!;)

7. Patawad. =)

8. im not mad sweets!;)

9. its really pretty.... why is the opening bid so low....

10. very pretty!

11. That's what I'm wondering too.........I wonder if the seller is holding out on something.......:shrugs:

12. Wow that's a nice bag and at such a low starting price.

13. it's so beautiful! i just hope the seller doesnt jack up the price like we were talking about in the other thread! wow i cant believe there are so many filipinos in tPF! I'm filipino too! And yes, I felt really ashamed when I read the thread on the tPF member who got screwed on eBay. IT'S SO WRONG! but anyways, i think i might go for this auction. But i'm gonna wait b/c there's still 6 days left. thanks for posting it amourn20!!

14. but why IS the startin so low?? looks legit to me though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice