Teal Cabas came today - the color is so surprising!

Mar 5, 2006
Okay, guys... why didn't anyone tell me? This teal...it's NOTHING like any of the pics I've seen! Not NEARLY as sky-blue-ish, MUCH more grey-blueish. So soft and neutral and gorgeous. I'm going to try and capture it tomorrow, but I imagine it's difficult since nobody else has!

hey, roo! To be honest, I'm a bit in shock. I've never liked chanel before, always found it too conservative and not edgy enough. I've always gone for balenciagas. This bag is not conversative or edgey. I'm mostly... simple. Yet the leather is so scrumptious. But I do find myself going... okay, it's a really nice tote bag with a chain strap. What's all the fuss? Why sold out everywhere? But it's so comfy to carry. The color is the biggest attraction for me. You guys have to tell me what you think the fuss is. My only concern is I'll be bored with it too soon. But it's so... purty. So what is it?

I agree..whenever I photograph the teal..it comes out a tad lighter in pics.Photos do NOT capture the REAL color at all.
I ADORE this color..I just prefer it as more of a springtime bag...
I havent stopped using my black one..so easy to use.lightweight and all..LOVE all the baby cabas bags!

Thanks SO much for taking that gorgeous photo! This is a beautiful color; it is the closest I've seen to a blue-grey Paddington I gave up and although I don't miss the bag I do miss the color. If my khaki never manifests I will certainly try for the teal, although I assume it is probably sold out by now.

and for those of you too tired or lazy to click:

cabascolorS.jpg