Teal BonBon or Watercolor Papillon?

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
I don't know for sure if I can get my hand on one of the Teal BonBon...my SA is working on it, I might or I might not. She said she would call me back by Saturday the latest.

I can't decide which one I would pick, I just want to be ready when the SA calls with some good news (hopefully).

To be honest, I really love the Papillon and for sure I know I can get one. But the more I read about the limited quantity of the BonBon, the more I want it. I think it even makes me want it more if I know I can't have it. Of course I haven't seen the Bonbon, but from what I've been reading, people who are lucky enough to own it seem to be very happy with it.

Please let me know what you think. :idea:

I just put myself on the WL for the bonbon yesterday because I'm crazy and because it's so rare! I would try to get that one. Hee hee I just noticed we are in the same city. My SA said they only got 1 so I'm not holding my breath! Good luck to you!

Aquarelle!

The bonbon actually has a fair few complaints about it ranging from smell to wrinkles
Haven't seen any complaints from the Aquarelle
Plus the Aquarelle is a totally classic timeless bag I personally can't say the same about the Bonbon
I guess it depends on what you are looking for think carefully are you only buying into the bonbon because of the hype or do you truely love it?

Me personally ... I'd go with the Aquarelle Pap because I'd get more use out of it than the BonBon ~ which although I think is cute, imo is trendy. But that's just me, you need to get what you'll be happy with!