Teal Bon Bon goes with?....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

I'm posting this because I purchased the LV Bon Bon this weekend in the teal color, and now i don;t know what to wear with it. Can you give me some ideas of an outfit just to get me started? I can't seem to figure this one out. Thanks in advance.

2. uuhh, feel like posting a picture? i'm not a LV fan but am loooving the bon bon style!! how much do they retail for?

i would wear it with a white/black wifebeater or t-shirt. and also cute dresses. they can't be too bright as that'd probably clash with the brightness of the bag.

generally against black/white, so the bag will really pop! or a pair of light jeans paired with a top that's the same as the teal!
    oh god, i'm getting so exited about this! i want one! :P

3. Its $1470 but the wait-lists are ridiculous and they are only making 100. Thank you for responding. I've been racking my brain. I will post a pic when I figure out how, but there are plenty on the LV forum. Just use the search function.