Teacher Needs PCE to look good for his students =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx7_Fan

Jul 5, 2008
Hello everyone,

I'm a teacher and I would like to buy this bag to students papers and things to and from work. However, It cost $500, so the PCE would help me out a lot. Obviously this is not a necessity, but I think it would be very helpful. If you happen to have one, please donate to me.

coach.jpg

-Thanks a million,
Andy

Damn, I don't mind paying $500; but do mind that someone could pay less for the same messenger bag. Let me give you an example of what I mean. My GF has a Chanel bag, no matter where you go or how much you wait; the bag is still $2000ish dollar. So it holds its value. However, with this messenger bag, it seems like if you wait for events and coupons, you can get it much less. Am I the only one who's reluctant to buy it knowing that someone can get it for $250 or maybe even less?

Damn, I don't mind paying $500; but do mind that someone could pay less for the same messenger bag. Let me give you an example of what I mean. My GF has a Chanel bag, no matter where you go or how much you wait; the bag is still $2000ish dollar. So it holds its value. However, with this messenger bag, it seems like if you wait for events and coupons, you can get it much less. Am I the only one who's reluctant to buy it knowing that someone can get it for $250 or maybe even less?

That would depend on how badly I wanted the bag. I have resorted to ebay for a coupon in the past. It's probably your best bet.

HAve you got an outlet near? they have lots of mesenger bags there, both leather and signature.

PCE time is usually every 3m or so.
One just ended.

You can usually buy a coupon on ebay for a few bucks.
It's really not that much of a gamble of an ebay transaction.

Also, as others mentioned, there are leather bags similar to this one at Coach outlets.

i know they had plenty of ones like that at the outlet, idk if they were the same color they may have been black or a lighter color. give them a call and see what they have

Well those someones earned their PCE's by shopping previously at Coach by paying full price. You can cheat the system by buying a card, but it has been known for some stores to not allow you to use it unless it says so in the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.