Teacher Needs PCE to look good for his students =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx7_Fan

Jul 5, 2008
Hello everyone,

I'm a teacher and I would like to buy this bag to students papers and things to and from work. However, It cost $500, so the PCE would help me out a lot. Obviously this is not a necessity, but I think it would be very helpful. If you happen to have one, please donate to me.

-Thanks a million,
Andy

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Well, PCE is over so you would have to wait for the next one and just search ebay for coach coupon and you can get one pretty reasonably.

Rx7_Fan

Jul 5, 2008
Well buying one would be a last resort since I dont trust people on Ebay. Any other options?

Rx7_Fan

Jul 5, 2008
Damn, I don't mind paying $500; but do mind that someone could pay less for the same messenger bag. Let me give you an example of what I mean. My GF has a Chanel bag, no matter where you go or how much you wait; the bag is still $2000ish dollar. So it holds its value. However, with this messenger bag, it seems like if you wait for events and coupons, you can get it much less. Am I the only one who's reluctant to buy it knowing that someone can get it for $250 or maybe even less?

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Well, the PCE is 25% so you couldn't get it for $250, why don't you check the outlets for some other similar bag.

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
Damn, I don't mind paying $500; but do mind that someone could pay less for the same messenger bag. Let me give you an example of what I mean. My GF has a Chanel bag, no matter where you go or how much you wait; the bag is still $2000ish dollar. So it holds its value. However, with this messenger bag, it seems like if you wait for events and coupons, you can get it much less. Am I the only one who's reluctant to buy it knowing that someone can get it for $250 or maybe even less?

That would depend on how badly I wanted the bag. I have resorted to ebay for a coupon in the past. It's probably your best bet.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007

HAve you got an outlet near? they have lots of mesenger bags there, both leather and signature.

Apr 28, 2008
PCE time is usually every 3m or so.
One just ended.

You can usually buy a coupon on ebay for a few bucks.
It's really not that much of a gamble of an ebay transaction.

Also, as others mentioned, there are leather bags similar to this one at Coach outlets.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
i know they had plenty of ones like that at the outlet, idk if they were the same color they may have been black or a lighter color. give them a call and see what they have

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
Well those someones earned their PCE's by shopping previously at Coach by paying full price. You can cheat the system by buying a card, but it has been known for some stores to not allow you to use it unless it says so in the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.