Teach me to like the Twilly.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
i release i wasnt clear about my question, i guess, what i wanted to know is are pocket squares more useful than twillys or are they similar in terms of wear ability?

I agree with birkinmary-love the gavroches for everyday-you get a lot more color for the same cost! I do use twillys for tying my nice MT fur collar though-and they are perfect for my DD's headbands-so if you have a DD she will use the twilly more (but they will disappear on you forever)! Well you have asked a controversial question-it will all depend on your preference and usage! Seems like there are more patterns available for the gavroches too. Best of luck in deciding!:flowers:

I agree with birkinmary-love the gavroches for everyday-you get a lot more color for the same cost! I do use twillys for tying my nice MT fur collar though-and they are perfect for my DD's headbands-so if you have a DD she will use the twilly more (but they will disappear on you forever)! Well you have asked a controversial question-it will all depend on your preference and usage! Seems like there are more patterns available for the gavroches too. Best of luck in deciding!:flowers:

thank you!!

i like the idea of twillys but the reality seems a little disappointing... i am thinking about exchanging it for a pair for gavroches... it doesnt help that i am sick and house bound for a least a week so its not like i can go the store and see their selection of gavroches... i just have to go with what is in online which is not much.

This is my favorite way to wear them:

tohu1-1.jpg

well i have the clou de selle and medor twillies and I like them both. I usually wear a twilly as a headband or with a small mors ring around the neck. i've seen people use them to tie ponytails and braid into their hair as well. I also like using them with scarves to make tops or tie the ends with a bow instead of getting a scarf ring.

but it really depends on preference. I have both twillies and pocket squares, while the cheap-o in me likes to think i'm getting more fabric for the same money the girly girl in me likes the flowing tails of the twilly.