Teach me- Ebay and bonazlae 101

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone... im an ebay newbie.. sort of..

ok i have an ebay accoutn and have had one from 06.. but have never sold anything and until recently never bought anything ( i just did for hubby 2 days ago)

now i want to start selling stuff but am in the middle east so paypal is not verified or whatever so how can i accpet payments and how do i pya ebay fees and how mcu is it? am i better off on ebay or bonazle? i dont know much about either ive never sold on either and im really jsut a lurker or to check out for price verfication mor than anything.. any help would be apprecaited..

2. fBay has a tutorial for sellers and a section on Selling & Fees that you should probably look into before you list anything. Bonanzle also has instructions, and the people there actually return emails if you have questions. Same with PayPal. If I were you, the first thing I would do is read all of this basic information--if you haven't yet--which will serve as an intro and likely lead to more specific questions.

3. where is that tutorial? and can i be an ebay seller without having a paypal account>?

4. This page is helpful to sellers and there is a tutorial at the bottom of the page:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/selling-basics.html

To sell on ebay you DO have to have a Paypal account, at least that's true for U.S. sellers. I'm not sure about other countries.

:smile: