Tea Rose Rogue Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I got my tea rose rogue today and can't decide what to do. It is a beautiful bag but the python part is bothering me a little. Something about that sound when you rub it. Also I have never had a bag with Python on it. What is going to happen to it? Will it peel?

2. I have a Prada frame bag that's all python, and the sound is pretty typical. The scales will not peel-it will lift, that's all; if that bothers you there are care products that can be used for python.

3. I returned mine today. The leather is too flimsy to support the flowers and the top row of them started bending when the leather started to droop over.

4. Same; I returned the moment I received it; nice bag for the right person, just not for me. Seems like I'm more of a saddle person! Really surprised myself with that; usually I like very structured bags, the bigger the better.

5. What did you decide? I also have the bag, but I love it!!!

6. I returned it. I know that I would have worried about that Python all the time and wouldn't have carried it much. It was too expensive to just leave it sitting in the box.

7. I have to ask, what do you mean by "the sound?"

8. Does wrapping the handles help protect them? If not, any suggestions?

9. I think the OP meant the rustling sound produced when the scales are rubbing-it's a noise that's typical of snakeskin products...

10. I scored my tea rose rogue in July and LOVE it. I haven't had any droopy flowers: the bag itself gets a little slouchy when standing on its own, but it's a great, resilient bag. I've worn it nearly every day this summer, despite the fact it's a fall bag! All seasonal, all purpose, lots of different ways to wear it. The only downside is the weight. Otherwise, I'm quite happy with it.