Tea rose flower applique 25 rogue- what age group??

Nov 15, 2011
Hi all. Dh bought me a dark tea rose flower applique Rogue today as a late v-day gift. I dont know if im just being paranoid but the bag seems young. I am 42.
Any thoughts.. thank you!

I don't think it's young, but I do think it depends on one's style and for what they typically dress. I wouldn't carry it in an environment where it required suits or pair it with an outfit that's more modern/angular, but wouldn't think anything of it to carry it with jeans and a t-shirt, a sun dress, or leggings and a tunic.

I love love the tea rose collection but I understand your concern. I'm 43 and have had the same thoughts. I really want the dinky or saddle bag but haven't added it to my wishlist for this exact reason. But, if I received it as a gift, these concerns would go out the window because they are beautiful... :biggrin:

I honestly feel flowers and women go together very well at any age! I am just a few years below you and I just got two tea rose applique items and I never even thought of it being too young. Even considered getting one for my mom if I can find more money stashed somewhere LOL! Yours is even more special as it was picked by DH, what a lovely gesture and I must say he has amazing taste! Hope you enjoy carrying it!

I honestly feel flowers and women go together very well at any age! I am just a few years below you and I just got two tea rose applique items and I never even thought of it being too young. Even considered getting one for my mom if I can find more money stashed somewhere LOL! Yours is even more special as it was picked by DH, what a lovely gesture and I must say he has amazing taste! Hope you enjoy carrying it!

I agree. I own Dinky 24 in Camel floral applique and the Saddle 23 old brass/black color is on its way and I'm older than you both. These bags can be worn dressed up or with casual outfits.
I'm looking for a Rogue next. If you like them, then buy them.

princess_riya - Enjoy your awesome gift from your DH. Congrats!