Tea Rose Clutch- photo overload!

Great pictures! Also glad you are enjoying your beautiful LE Speedy.
Thank you! I so love this Speedy. I just got my pink Samorga in the mail yesterday, so now I just need some beautiful weather!
This is so pretty! Have you tried using it with a long strap yet? I like how they added those links so you can wear it as a crossbody.
Thank you! I haven't tried a long strap yet. I may need to try that!

How did you get this, I went to my store yesterday, and my sa brought it out for me to see, but couldn't sell it to me, I told her there were some that had already bought it, but it was a no go with her. I'm impatient and I had gift cards, so I bought the black tea rose one.

How did you get this, I went to my store yesterday, and my sa brought it out for me to see, but couldn't sell it to me, I told her there were some that had already bought it, but it was a no go with her. I'm impatient and I had gift cards, so I bought the black tea rose one.
Wow..... why wouldn't they sell it to you?! I'm sorry they did that. I was at my store over the weekend and my SA brought it out for me to see. I would have bought it but I'm waiting to see all the collection to see what I want before I make the final decision.

Reactions: yellowbernie

I bought the same wristlet last week, seems like some SA are not comfortable selling before it's official launch?

Reactions: yellowbernie
Wow..... why wouldn't they sell it to you?! I'm sorry they did that. I was at my store over the weekend and my SA brought it out for me to see. I would have bought it but I'm waiting to see all the collection to see what I want before I make the final decision.
My sa said she couldn't sell it to me because it's not on line yet. I told her other people had gotten it, but she said she couldn't do it.

My sa said she couldn't sell it to me because it's not on line yet. I told her other people had gotten it, but she said she couldn't do it.

What a bummer!

That's an odd excuse, what is your SA thinking? We have all bought stuff way before it appears online (I myself have bought the hologram Mercer and wallet, Olive Rogue, Felix Rogue and plenty others this year way before they appeared online, some at stores and others SA ordered for me if not at the store) I would suggest next time, get the style number and call Coach directly to buy (maybe they'll change their tone and let you buy it).

Reactions: Purse FanGirl
I showed the SA the pics from TPF and she brought it out & sold it to me with no problem. I am so sorry they wouldn't let you buy it. That just stinks. Why in the world would they turn away a willing buyer?!

Really pretty, Like how it can fit a phone albeit with a 'slim' case but hey, you take what you can these days lol. Like the lv in the background. enjoy!
Thank you, HS! I feel like I need the slim case in my iPhone, otherwise it seems so huge.
Thanks for the LV compliments, too!