Food Tea Lovers!

I drink a lot of imported tea from Japan. They have the best taste!! Yummm!!

If the imported ones are not available, then I'll go for the "Numi" brands.

I drink my tea plain. I hate additives of any kind and am very picky when it comes to sweet teas.

The blends I tend to drink are Earl Grey and English Breakfast and I like them pretty strong. I used to drink Green Tea a lot, and even turned my mom onto it, but I don't like it anymore. For the bitter cold days, I drink Irish Breakfast. It's the strongest I have and wakes me up.

I looove Green Tea! I drink it without sugar or milk or anything, just plain, green tea!

Also, there are some kinds I like when I'm up for something more fruity like this one:
162077626-1.jpg

I love green teas too, sencha (the japanese one with toasted puffed rice), blossoming teas, jasmine tea... apricot or berry green teas.

I drink them plain without sugar, having some right now!

When I do drink black tea which isn't very often I'll add sugar to it, no milk. Sometimes fresh mint springs go into the tea so it's a moroccan extra sweet black tea. Good when eating cheese and bread or heavy breakfast.

I have a giant drawer at my desk dedicated to tea. I always bring at least one tea back when I go on vacation.

My favorites right now are
Mariage Frères -- Marco Polo and Sakura
Fortnum & Mason's -- cranberry tea, strawberry tea, and black currant infusion
Republic of Tea -- Acerola Cherry Green Tea
A vanilla fruit tea that I bought in bulk at a market somewhere in Switzerland
A caramel black tea from a local tea house

I probably have about 20 varieties in my drawer, I like to mix it up and have different ones all the time.