Food Tea Lovers!

Rooibos is so good for you but I could never stand how it tasted, so I looked for some flavored options and these are delicious as well. I couldnt even tell I was drinking Rooibos.

African Amber

loose-african-nectar.jpg

Chocolate Mint Truffle

MintTruffle.jpg

How have I missed this thread? I love tea!

Ok, my fav is Tazo Berryblossom White Tea (Starbucks, grocery stores, amazon.com)
tazoberryblossom.jpg

Right now I'm loving Stash's Pumpkin Spice Decaf Tea (bought this at my local grocery store)
pumpkin.jpg

Last edited:
my uncles g/f is from georgia (not the state, the country) and her family actually grows their own tea back in georgia and send it to her here in the us. she gave me some a few weeks ago and ive been absolutely addicted to it!

^^ Yeah I didn't know Aveda did tea, it looks really interesting. Practically everything from the Tazo line is good, I don't think you can go wrong there. A good way to try out flavors without commiting yourself to a whole box is to get it by the cup at Starbucks, they have a lot of their flavors there.

Cameronian Tea from Malaysia..it is grown in Cameron Highland and that is the only tea I drink..with sweet condensed milk..Malaysian Style!!!!:tup:I always ask friends who travels back and forth Malaysia -US to bring it back here..

My favorite afternoon teas. Right around 3:00 I can use a little pick-me-up!

600.jpg

CinnaZing:
Apple bits, cardamom, ginger, orange peels, blackberry leaves, cloves, cinnamon, carob bits, cocao kernels, licorice, star-anise, chicory root, pepper, cinnamon oil

601.jpg

Spicy Chocolate
Cocoa kernels, cinnamon, chicory root bits, cardamom, ginger, cloves, pink pepper, desiccated coconut (coconut, coconut fat, sugar)