Tdf!!!!!take a look!

ive seen this bag in my Chanel boutique and NM too...these are the 08 releases of the python cerf tote, this one is the e/w smaller one that Larkie has and it also comes in a flap bag with tassle and the larger version of this pictured tote (which i have)

the prices have gone up tho

small tote pictured: 6295 USD

large tote i have: 7850 USD

flap with tassle: 3450 USD

Comes in all black, dk beige, mint green and dk brown but none of the colors have struck me as much as the 06 and 07 python bags in the multicolor patterns or the red or bronze

Well I am :nuts: over the black and thank godness I have not seen the black flap.....:sweatdrop: I did see the red flap last year and it was :love:gorgeous
but as with everything else....there is a python for every taste:yes::heart:H

ive seen this bag in my Chanel boutique and NM too...these are the 08 releases of the python cerf tote, this one is the e/w smaller one that Larkie has and it also comes in a flap bag with tassle and the larger version of this pictured tote (which i have)

the prices have gone up tho

small tote pictured: 6295 USD

large tote i have: 7850 USD

flap with tassle: 3450 USD

Comes in all black, dk beige, mint green and dk brown but none of the colors have struck me as much as the 06 and 07 python bags in the multicolor patterns or the red or bronze