TDF Prada boots! But I got drivers instead...

1. I tried these on today and WOW

[​IMG]

They are incredible and I feel like I have mile long legs! I didn't get them, sadly, a little too steep for right now, but I highly recommend checking them out!

I ended up getting these drivers instead:
    [​IMG]
    The picture does NOT do them justice. They feel like slippers and look amazing! This is a good thing because I have wide feet and need something comfortable that also looks fabulous. Plus, I am a sucker for driving shoes for some reason :supacool: .

2. OOoohhh. I LOVE the boots. They are gorgeous!!!

3. I used the word "orgasmic" outloud with the SA. Thankfully she was not offended and she burst out laughing. As far as anyone else in earshot of me, oh well :lol: .

4. I have the same or very similar flats in red patent and wore them today - congrats!

5. are those boots the same as these pumps from last year? i looove them..

IMG_0106.jpg
  6. They sure look the same! They are fantastic and also come in a wonderful deep brown as well as black...and in a midcalf height too!!

7. ooh i might have to check out the midcalf height.. my legs don't agree with full length boots :shame:

8. Oooh, shoes, red patent sounds tdf! Can you post pix?

9. Sure! Here they are:

prada flats 002.jpg

10. ^^ thanks, shoes! Those are gorgeous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice