*::*::*::*TBQ: Okay... That ban lasted for a day! I am so W-E-A-K *::*::*::*

SO HAPPY FOR U TBQ ... u might as well get the blue & also the white to complete the collection , since u have the bag charms in all the colours ..... another 2 more pieces wouldnt hurt , right ..... enjoy the new colours in your collection .... take care dear.

Congrats! Beautiful bags. I was wondering, is the Kusama line already very visible on the streets in Tokyo? In other words, have you seen many Kusama bags around town? (Tokyo is one of my favorite cities and I always love to hear what's happening there when I can't be around myself.)

TokyoBagQueen said:
Okay... I am a weak woman!! Thanks to you enablers here I could not resist going to the boutique yesterday!!! :nuts: And, yes I walked out of there with something!!!! :graucho:

Any guesses???

Yes, the box is WAY to big for an SLG!!

Say "hello" to my newest Speedy in the Towne print!!

Could not resist adding something green to the collection!!

I even picked up a long strap for the K Speedy 30 collection. Trust me, very handy when out and about and collecting shopping parcels here and there!!

And here is a group shot of the Kusama Speedy family! (Sorry, I wasn't up to dragging the other items out for the extended family shot...:nogood:)

I think the Kusama madness can be put to rest soon... Stock is seriously depleating over here...

Can't promise that I'll hold this ban... though I'm trying to be strong!!!! LOL!! :giggles:

Thanks for coming by!

TBQ :queen:

Wow, what a collection you have, my dear!! :biggrin: Simply AMAZING!!! Huge congrats and enjoy them all in perfect health!! :biggrin: :biggrin: