*::*::*::*TBQ: Okay... That ban lasted for a day! I am so W-E-A-K *::*::*::*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay... I am a weak woman!! Thanks to you enablers here I could not resist going to the boutique yesterday!!! :nuts: And, yes I walked out of there with something!!!! :graucho:

Any guesses???

[​IMG]

Yes, the box is WAY to big for an SLG!!

Say "hello" to my newest Speedy in the Towne print!!

[​IMG]

Could not resist adding something green to the collection!!

I even picked up a long strap for the K Speedy 30 collection. Trust me, very handy when out and about and collecting shopping parcels here and there!!

[​IMG]

And here is a group shot of the Kusama Speedy family! (Sorry, I wasn't up to dragging the other items out for the extended family shot...:nogood:)

[​IMG]

I think the Kusama madness can be put to rest soon... Stock is seriously depleating over here...

Can't promise that I'll hold this ban... though I'm trying to be strong!!!! LOL!! :giggles:

Thanks for coming by!

TBQ :queen:

2. You NEED a blue speedy! It's the hardest one to get, you MUST get it :smile:

3. #3 Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    You also need to add Neverfull and cosmetic pouch in your collection lol
    Congrats TBQ!

4. beautiful!!! congrats!

5. TBQ, you have no self control! :lol: They're all so beautiful, congrats!

6. gorgeous ....
    Big Congrats for you...

7. Aww you made my morning ! Stunning collection .. Sorry for enabling again .. Hehehe ..

8. great collection of Kusama pieces! enjoy;)

9. Big congrats.

10. Amazing!! Congrats on your ever-growing Kusama family! :graucho:
    You will rock these Speedies!!

11. Congrats on those beautiful bags! I too am so weak for LV---cannot resist their bags or their shoes!

12. Its amazing purchase!!! U r so lucky!

13. i knew you would not last one week :giggles:! but that's okay.... i live off your reveals!!!!:graucho:!! every thing you have is fabby!!! i can't imagine what your closet looks like!!!!:biggrin:

14. TBQ, I guess I know what you mean by enablers. Haha.

Congratulations!!

15. Yeah, me too! Congrats!