**~** TBQ: New Customized Alma **~**

:loveeyes: Gorgeous Alma! I didn't know LV offered this service. How long does it usually take? I could go for one of those for sure.:graucho:

LV doesn't offer this service. TBQ has been getting it customized by other people. She had a NF done earlier and it was gorgeous!!
Congrats TBQ!! Plumerias are one of my favorite flowers and also my motherland's national flower. :smile:

LV doesn't offer this service. TBQ has been getting it customized by other people. She had a NF done earlier and it was gorgeous!!
Congrats TBQ!! Plumerias are one of my favorite flowers and also my motherland's national flower. :smile:

:shucks:Oh I see. That's a liitle bit of a bummer for me. TBQ sure knows some talented people, though.

:shucks:Oh I see. That's a liitle bit of a bummer for me. TBQ sure knows some talented people, though.

Agree! I wonder if tattoo artists could do this as well. :biggrin:
That'd be funny-- bring my bag into the shop and ask if they can tattoo my bag, not me. :lol:
I wonder what the resale value of something like this would be. Would it be more or less because it's so customized just like hot stamping??