*:*::*:*TBQ - I got around my ban & look what I found!!*:*::*:*

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello there my fellow tPFers!! As some of you may recall I put myself on a ban a "little" while back... But, I got around that ban with a little logic!! :graucho: Yes, I used "logic" to add to the collection!!;) My ban included a promise that I would not go into the "boutiques" to get tempted to buy more for a while... (Actually walked past the LV boutique that I usually go to the other day... Even saw my favorite SA in the shop, but did not enter!!! Boy, was that tough!!:sweatdrop:)

My ban promise did not include "consignment shops" so I talked myself into going in for a look! Come and see what I found!!!

Here they are all boxed up!

[​IMG]

Yes, 2 items came home with me...
    1st up this one!

[​IMG]

Yes, a White Kusama Speedy 30!! Now I have the White, Red, Yellow, and Green!! And, the best part is that I was able to get this baby brand new at 15,000 yen less than retail! I know... I am crazy!!! :cray:

And, 2nd...

[​IMG]

Welcome my "like new" Aquarelle (Watercolor) Speedy 30!! She is in spotless condition inside and out!! There are just a couple of tiny spots on the vanchetta... I swear the previous owner must have never used her!!

I had never bought one for myself in 2008, although I have helped others to add one to their collections... We'll see if I hang onto her or not... I was on the fence 4 years ago and am still there!! :lolots: (Mods, no solicitation intended!!!)

And, here are the 2 cousins together getting ready to join the family!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share! I've rewritten my "ban" to now include consignment shops, as well as boutiques!! :lol:

TBQ:queen:

2. Omg ! I am so jealous of you, so pretty ! Love the price too :biggrin:

3. You found those two bags at a consignment shop??? :faint: Congrats!

4. The Kusama was @ a consignment store?

5. Omg BFF! U are really the bag queen of TPF :biggrin: now u are only short of the blue kusama speedy to complete ur kusama collection! I'm not complaining about u adding on to the collection. I'm The Official Nanny afterall :hbeat:

U won't regret the watercolour speedy and it definitely looks pristine. I must start taking stock of the collection ... Lol ~ too many for me to remember ~~

6. Aww... thank you!! Believe me, I'm really happy about the price, too!!
    \(^_^)/

7. Yep, sitting there in a consignment shop waiting for me!!
    \(^_^)/

8. Yes, you can find various Kusama pieces here at consignment shops!! Lucky us!!
    \(^_^)/

9. LOL!! Yes, I think that the collection has grown to require extra large closet space!!

Gotta do some more cleaning!!!

\(^_^)/

10. Omg that's amazing!! I didn't think you'd find the kusama or a watercolor speedy at a consignment shop!! I wish the consignment shops near me would get such great pieces

11. Congratulations!!

12. There is no stopping you TBQ!! :lol:

Congrats on your latest additions - all the pre-loved Kusama speedys I see are double the price of new, not less!! But you can sniff out a bargain! :graucho:

W/C speedy is a beautiful addition to your amazing collection!

Enjoy your new beauties and I can't wait for your next reveals!!! :P

13. That WC Speedy is TDF! It's my HG! Lucky you!!!!! Congrats on finding both of them beauties!

14. Nice finds!

15. Both are gorgeous! Congrats on your awesome finds:smile: