:::::TBQ: Does LV Corporate do this normally?::::::

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!:biggrin: Got a surprise when I went to my mailbox yesterday...

[​IMG]

:Partyhat:Received this birthday greeting from LV Japan...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Am happy that they remembered me on my special day...:nuts:

Does this normally happen with other LV corporate offices/CEOs in other countries? This is the first time that I've received greetings from the Japanese CEO on a birthday... I had no idea that they even had my birthday date in their records!!!:huh: (Huh... do they know my age too????)

Anyway thanks for stopping in for a look!

:queen:

2. I do get things in the mail from LV from time to time, but no birthday card. Happy birthday TBQ!!

3. Of course they send this if you have shares /stocks in their company.. Remember you are the Queen they remember special people ..
    :queen:
    How can I not know my BFF birthday ?...when is your special BDay ? I know it's in September

4. Happppppppy Birthday Shelly , :smooch::hbeat::drinkup:

5. LOL!! Thanks so much Tasha!!:hugs: My B'day is today (in Japan, tomorrow in the US)... I was born on September 21st!! :biggrin:

6. Happy birthday Queeny! lol that is one special gift!!!

7. Aww... Thank you Peachylv!! :hugs:

8. Mahalos Bruddah Ken!:hugs: Wassup on da Mainland??? :graucho:

9. Happy LV birthday! Enjoy!

10. You're welcome!:biggrin:

11. Happy Birthday!

12. Ste good! COuntin down da days to Oahu! 29! haha hope you have a wonderful day and tomorrow! celebrate for two time zones ah!

13. Aww... Thank you GoldengirlNY!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much Rose!!! :hugs:

LOL!! Going back home!!! Lucky you!!! Enjoy the food!!! (;)I finally lost the weight I gained when I went back in Aug.!!! Hot yoga really works!:lol:)

14. Aww... Thank you Tasha!!! :lol: Too bad we don't live closer!!! We could paint the town red!!! :drinkup::drinks::party:

15. Ohhhhhh How delightful to receive that in the mail and Happy Birthday!