TB Robinson Triangle Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own the TB Robinson Triangle Tote? I am fidgeting between it and the Middy Satchel. I've never own a TB bag before, I only own their Amanda wristlet, which I adored! Any opinion would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Hi there - I was actually vacillating between these two in the midnight navy color - I ultimately went with the triangle tote because I have satchels in the middy shape already (LV speedy, Gucci boston, etc).

I ended up choosing it because it was more unique and not as big as the robinson, which has the issues with the strap ripping.

Hope that helps!

3. I originally purchased a Robinson Double Zip last year and had to return it as it was simply too heavy. Did you see they came out with a revised Robinson Double Zip and it is now in a Medium Size as well? Does anyone have it?? But I absolutely also love the Triangle tote which I had not yet seen, thanks to you! Gorgeous girl! Now I have to decide.

4. I'd love opinions about the new Medium Robinson Double Zip if anyone has it. I do like the revisions- kind of Prada look to it, a bit more refined I think and less boxy. I'm going to try to get to see it and compare it to the Triangle Tote. Have to wait until the snow is over I guess.

Does anyone know when a TB sale could be coming?

5. I have it in purple. No complaints.