TB Reva alternatives?

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Southern Ca
I've had a few pairs of Revas in 2006/2007. They were great and held up well. Now I need pair of ballet flats and need suggestions. I would buy another pair of revas but feel like they are played out.

Suggestions or should I get another pair of revas?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
well personally i love the revas! i have 2 pairs, both purchased in 2011. I say get another pair! If not, I know vera wang lavendar flats are popular. I think Lanvin also makes some popular flats.

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Southern Ca
Thank you! I am on the fence. I *know* they are great shoes but for some reason I am on the fence and thought I would come on here to ask. :smile:

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I don't think Revas are played out at all... Who cares what other people think? If you love them, wear them. :tup:

Frugalfinds

Mar 15, 2011
If they work for you, then stick with them! I haven't tried the Revas, but if you ever looking for an alternative, I'm a huge VW fan!!!

NYfinn

Dec 7, 2011
spykitty said:
I've had a few pairs of Revas in 2006/2007. They were great and held up well. Now I need pair of ballet flats and need suggestions. I would buy another pair of revas but feel like they are played out.

Suggestions or should I get another pair of revas?
Agreed that TB Revas are played out; London Sole & French Sole make some gorgeous and very comfortable flats that last!