TB OUTLET Grand opening sale?

chavezslp

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Our local outlet mall is supposed to get a TB outlet on 8/17!! I have been wanting a Perry tote. I know right now they run from 249-300 at the outlet in San Marcos, TX with an additional 30 percent off? Should I expect even better then deals for the grand opening store in my area? I wonder if there will be a soft opening before 8/17. I am moving out of state 8/21!!!

This outlet is HUGE. It is larger than either the NorthPark or Highland Park stores and WAY larger than the San Marcos or Las Vegas Outlets (my only outlet comparisons). They had a lot of shoes and some boots. There were tons of made for outlet accessories. I got a Britten bright blue wallet and a cosmetic bag. They had the tiered discount based on the number of items 1 -20 %, 2- 25%, 3 or more 30%.

They had the sandals I got from Nordstrom during anniversary sale in other colors than the black I bought. Some cute Gemini link black boots for only $129 or so (then the discount) but I bought some flat boots and also those Sidney black boots that I think you got last season during private sale or Neiman's clearance. I am full up on black boots...

I would definitely go back up there but it is a trek (25 miles or so) -- so won't be on the regular rotation.

I did see Perry totes in the pebbled leather.

There were more sales associates than shoppers and there were tons of shoppers but not as many as I anticipated. San Marcos is wall to wall anytime I go to the point where you can't really browse. They had the queues outside in the event of a crowd but there was not one.

Reactions: lettuceshop
Lucky you! I read somewhere that we were suppose to get an Outlet in the Sanibel/Fort Myers area but so far I can't find any press about it. My nearest outlet is Orlando and the only time I've been there it was like a zoo plus its a tiny store. The only thing I'd be looking for at the outlets would be shoes, clothes and possibly non outlet bags. I currently have my trigger finger on a pair of mules that are on sale at TB. They're the Salinas mule/slide in a gorgeous blue, I have no blue shoes in my closet and I'm partial to mules as it is. They're $159.00 down from $325.00 so a great price really. Bloomingdale's has the same shoe in tan for $195.00, but I just don't need a tan or brown pair of mules.

Well even though those shoes were showing up, when I try to buy them a message says they have been removed from the online catalog. I called and had them search the boutiques and they are sold out everywhere...fed up.