TB New Carnival color

yif3n

Jan 26, 2013
Hi ladies, does anyone own anything in the "New Carnival" color? Or has anyone seen it in real life in stores?? Is it a bright red or more of a pink? Hard to tell from the online pics... I'm looking for a red color. If anyone has any advice or input, I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance!!!

Hi ladies, does anyone own anything in the "New Carnival" color? Or has anyone seen it in real life in stores?? Is it a bright red or more of a pink? Hard to tell from the online pics... I'm looking for a red color. If anyone has any advice or input, I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance!!!

I have the zip coin wallet in this color. It is more of a bright red. I'll take a photo while there's still a little light outside...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400382892.770823.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400382892.770823.jpg
    764.8 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't have any pics, but I had ordered a pair of Quinn flats in the Carnival color. More of a bright red than pink and really gorgeous. It looked perfect for spring/summer. It gives outfits a nice pop of color.

Hmmm, 2 votes for red, 1 for pink.... Guess I will have to see for myself when it arrives! I ordered the Robinson mini bag yesterday and can't wait to receive it. Thanks for your help ladies!!!!!!!

Maybe someone can take a photo of their item next to something that's red and compare that way?

My friend who was with me thought the flats were kinda pink too. (Which is why I didn't end up buying them). I think it just depends what shade of red you're looking for.

I love the colot

I love the color! I was just in the boutique looking at it today and the sales person described it as bright pink red. Not sure if that's the best description but it definitely has pink undertones and not a true red with blue undertones

I thought I would post my thoughts on the colour too if anyone is looking for info about it in the future as I looked at this thread before purchasing my bag.

Thanks docswifey for posting that pic. I think that is a pretty true reflection of New Carnival, at least on my mini Robinson double zip tote. It's definitely not a true red but looking at it, I would say it is more red than pink. It's more of a pinkish red than a reddish pink. It's a bright colour but very beautiful and unusual.