Taylor vs Evelina?? Which do I choose?

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi everyone!!

Wondered if you could help me decide between a regular Taylor in Marshmallow (yes I know - white!!) or Evelina satchel in Summer khaki please?

Or I could wait for the Pinky Mink regular Alexa? Completely confused!

I want to use it everyday during summer months really. I have an oak Alexa which I love and use all the time but really wanted something ' summery' I suppose.

I can't find a reference thread on the Taylor so it would be useful to hear from those of you lovely Mulberry devotees who have one.

I have an Evelina @ £357 which is packed up ready to go back and a Taylor on its way @£455 ? I just don't know!

Please help???

Thanks

I prefer the look of the Taylor, both are great looking bags though. I have a white bag and haven't had to baby it too much, I have been more careful than with my other bags though.

Hi everyone!!

Wondered if you could help me decide between a regular Taylor in Marshmallow (yes I know - white!!) or Evelina satchel in Summer khaki please?

I want to use it everyday during summer months really. I have an oak Alexa which I love and use all the time but really wanted something ' summery' I suppose.

I can't find a reference thread on the Taylor so it would be useful to hear from those of you lovely Mulberry devotees who have one.

I have an Evelina @ £357 which is packed up ready to go back and a Taylor on its way @£455 ? I just don't know!

Please help???

Thanks

Of course, if I could find a SBS in Pebbled Beige this dilemma wouldn't be there!!

Why is the Evelina packed up, didn't you like it? I would go for the alexa, I know you say you have the oak but there is nothing wrong with having the same bag again just in a different colour.

Of course, if I could find a SBS in Pebbled Beige this dilemma wouldn't be there!!

Hmmm if the SBS PB is the bag you love maybe you should hold out for it... the ladies on here are all saying that there will be sale returns, so there is always hope! Maybe put a wee note in the 'desperately seeking' thread and keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry, I've no experience of Taylor...

sugna said:
Hmmm if the SBS PB is the bag you love maybe you should hold out for it... the ladies on here are all saying that there will be sale returns, so there is always hope! Maybe put a wee note in the 'desperately seeking' thread and keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry, I've no experience of Taylor...

I agree... If the sbs is THE one in your heart then hold out for it!!!

I have an OS Taylor and it's a great bag. Mine is in red onion so can't comment on the colour you are looking for but in terms of the style, ease of access with the wide zip opening on the front and the flexibility of having the top handle and cross body strap - it's fab!

I have an OS Taylor and it's a great bag. Mine is in red onion so can't comment on the colour you are looking for but in terms of the style, ease of access with the wide zip opening on the front and the flexibility of having the top handle and cross body strap - it's fab!
That's really useful to know thanks!
My real worry I suppose is the colour as I have a little girl of 18 months with sticky fingers!!

Hi everyone!!

Please help???

Thanks

In order of pref
1. the Pinky Mink Alexa
2. the Taylor
3. the Evelina
But saying that u have an Alexa already so go for the Taylor as ive always liked it. I agree with Steph in the khaki though ;)

lcy32 said:
Hi everyone!!

Please help???

Thanks

Get the alexa! I have just bought my second ever mulberry and it'll be my second alexa!

If you don't wait for alexa I'd say get the Taylor, personally I think evelina is a bit boring style wise!