taylor swifts boxy monogram bag info

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In a few new magazines, taylor swift has a boxy monogram bag, feet on the bottom, black on top, it looks to be about 12 inches wide maybe... any idea what this is? Price ? is it new, I would assume? It is not on their website. It is so cute, and I hope some one knows, thanks!

Kayka likes this.
  2. It's likely the Cruiser.

3. I looked, it's not that. It has black leather around the top, 2 short top handles, there might be a long strap, I don't see one, but it looks like there is hardware to attach one. It has feet for sure, they show clearly. Thank you though ! Any more ideas any one?

4. #4 Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    You are describing exactly the new Cruiser handbag (not the piece of luggage with the same name obviously), which is not yet released. Here is a picture of it with the reversed mono trim:
    image.jpeg
    Here is the picture from the ad campaign:
    image.jpeg

Kayka likes this.
  5. I soo love this bag!
    Does anyone have an idea of the release date? Price?

6. Rumor has it at $3550

Kayka likes this.
  7. Thanks. Can't wait to see it when it hits the stores :smile:

8. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person.

9. I was curious so i googled her lol if its this one it looks different from the cruiser.

10. In what way? Looks the same to me.

11. That's a cruiser.

12. I meant to say.. it *doesnt look different from the cruiser.
    Youre right

13. Replied to the wrong post lol youre right

14. I think that is a version of it, in the pic hers had black leather trim, it looked great

15. Great, some one has posted it in celebs and LV thread, not the pic I had, she's using it a lot, I get that!