Taylor Swift

What I first liked about her (and mind you Ive never listened to her music) is how lady-like she looks at such a young age. I love how she carries herself and her outfits! Btw how tall is she? she looks pretty tall!

How did I not see this thread earlier?!?!

I love Taylor! I'm going to her under 18's concert in Melbourne Australia! I'm even flying over by myself from another city haha.

My favourite songs are:

Tim McGraw
Fearless
Hey Stephen
Love Story
Teardrops on my guitar
Stay Beautiful

Taylor Swift Fearless Tour Dates

I am so excited. I am definitely going to try to get some tickets for her August show!

Did anyone hear her and Miley Cyrus sing "Fifteen" at the Grammy's recently? Miley Cyrus completely messed up the song for me. Taylor Swift is a big enough star in her own right that I did not think it was necessary for Miley Cyrus to sing the song with her.

I never really thought much about her but I heard one of her songs sang on American Idol one time(You belong with me) and I loved it. also like Love Story. what else is good from the fearless album so i cld dl on itunes?

Don't get me wrong, I love Britney but I am absolutely loving Taylor Swift right NOW! She is rly talented and her songs have such great appeal even if she is a lil bit country, she makes her songs meaningful! I keep listening to LOVE STORY

She was on a show called Loose Women over here in the UK a couple of weeks ago.. it's kind of like The View I think. I was amazed at how down to earth and intelligent she seems! Love her! I hope she tours in the UK soon.

I went to her concert on monday night!

It was amazing!!! She was so sweet to everyone. Some girls gave her a basket with presents so she invited them in before the concert and they got pics, autographs and first choice of merchandise (lucky!).

Then during the concert a girl gave Taylor some flowers so Taylor took off one of her bracelets and gave it to the girl.

I was in the second row from the front and had eye contact with Taylor a few times :smile: