TAYLOR Collection Clubhouse!!!

VickiMcB

Jan 30, 2013
Purseaholics! Show off your lovely TAYLOR Collection MFF Purses and Accessories here! I'm loving the luxurious leather, streamlined shapes, stunning suede, and snazzy snake accents! Which ones have you added to your collection?

Taylor Collection 01.jpg

Taylor Collection 02.jpg

Taylor Collection 03.jpg

Taylor Collection 04.jpg

Taylor Collection 05.jpg

Taylor Collection 06.jpg

Taylor Collection 07.jpg

Taylor Collection 08.jpg

Taylor Collection 09.jpg

I'm in! I love the Taylor Gathered Leather Satchel!
Here is mine: Taylor Gathered Ltr Satchel 25250

748082e1-94f3-41ed-a77c-3027ce0fb282_zpsb5d024b6.jpg

I'm in! I love the Taylor Gathered Leather Satchel!
Here is mine: Taylor Gathered Ltr Satchel 25250

748082e1-94f3-41ed-a77c-3027ce0fb282_zpsb5d024b6.jpg

It's so lovely, LucyDee!!! Please post some mod pics or the comp pics you posted elsewhere! Also, did you play with the Taylor Alexis Carryall? I'm real interested in the black leather one for a work bag. I never was attracted to Candace, but this one seems a little more functional with the outside pocket and connected zipper. What did you think of the plain leather in the Taylor collection? THANKS!

It's so lovely, LucyDee!!! Please post some mod pics or the comp pics you posted elsewhere! Also, did you play with the Taylor Alexis Carryall? I'm real interested in the black leather one for a work bag. I never was attracted to Candace, but this one seems a little more functional with the outside pocket and connected zipper. What did you think of the plain leather in the Taylor collection? THANKS!

I posted the pics from the outlet store display for you. I did like the size of the Alexis Carryall in the gathered leather. I think the black one does make a great work bag.
I too do not like Candace, since I am not a Legacy fan, but I did like Taylor Carryall.

My heart always goes with gathered leather though since I love the look and feel of it :biggrin: