Taxes!!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anybody other than me wait until the absolute last minute to file??:shame:

2. i didn't thanks to my mommy :lol: .. if not, i probably would've too..

3. I usually meet my CPA in February. He tends to get really busy and ignores me if I wait till March or April.

4. Not me, I have to pay and hate waiting until the last minute. Bills of any kind drive me nuts.

5. I have had them ready for three weeks but I am not sending them in until today. I have to pay :sad:

6. I usually procrastinate on everything...but since I'm getting a refund I actually managed to get the taxes in about a week early this year:smile:

7. I was ready to file in January but being I am not a US citizen, there are lots of tricky stuff so I waited until March. I didn't realize I had to send in a return for local taxes until days before the deadline but I got everything in.

8. I owe over $10,000 so I waited until the very last minute!

9. $10K?!?! Yikes! You will probably have to start making or upping your estimated taxes.

10. I got a $700 refund, which I needed for spending money on vacation, so I filed the first week of February.

11. i got a lousy $40 refund. and i owed the state $15. how lame. i hate ahhnold. grr.

12. I owe a lot, so I wait until the very last minute to file. If I can get an interest-free extension, I do that also. I HATE taxes. Every year, it just seems to be worse.

13. I sent mine in just last week thanks to my dad's nagging! I can only imagine how crazy it was at the post office today.

14. post office that's staying open until 9pm tonight on sunflower & susan by south coast.. had cones and plenty of costa mesa PD on bikes patrolling the area.. they set up 2 lanes with the cones around the post office, and a checkpoint in the lanes to drop off the stamped & ready envelopes. haha. i luckily went through it in the early parts when they were setting it up, so i was fast.

15. I didn't, but the tax accountant did!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice