Tax Free Day - Saturday, August 12!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Reminder for all tPFers in New England, or anyone who can be in Boston on Saturday -- there is no sales tax that day for purchases under $2,500!! Hmmm, let's see --- Garden Party MMs ... agenda....legal pad holder.....bracelets....

Plenty of goodies under that level - and we'll save 5%!! :yahoo:

2. OOOh, Evelyne pm, Bearn, shoes, scarves! You guys are so lucky!

3. I'm jealous. We need to have tax-free day in California.

4. ^ but my dear, remember, they can ship!

5. funnyredhed-Did you buy anything today without tax?:graucho:

6. No Tax!!!!!!! I Need A Garden Party!!!!!

7. Red, does that mean we wouldn't have to pay tax on 1/4 to 1/3 of a Kelly/Birkin.?:P I know, I know...

Shoes, get on the train ASAP!!!:graucho:

8. Very funny gk!! I would but...I have a little something in the works so I cannot be buying anything more for now...:roflmfao: But can't wait to hear what funnyredhead gets!

9. Garden Party MM in Rouge Imperiale!! :yahoo: Also got a cashmere/silk shawl -- forget the name of the pattern (Jardin d'Arm....something) but it looks like a Persian rug.

10. No - it's only tax-free on the price of items less than $2500 -- so the whole item has to cost less than $2500.

Too bad -- Boston had a couple of gorgeous Kellys and Bolides on the shelf today!!

11. I knew that of course, but it was a fun idea:graucho: Actually you're lucky the ceiling was that high. When some other states do this the top is $200 or so.:sad:

12. funnyredhead what kellys did u see on the shelf ?

13. I want a GP in red, too!!!!!!!!!

14. Pics, Pics, Pics! Pretty please!!??!?!?!?

15. Those red ones are gorgeous -- yes please what color bags FRH??!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice