tAx dEaDLiNe is DrIvIng mE CraZy@! so aS a TrEaT, i'M pIcKinG uP soMeThiNg......

Just back form the bank (transferring funds) and the post office with my estimated taxes (others already taken care of by my DS!!!). After writing those checks, I sure don't feel like buying gas for the car, let alone as little something from Hermes! I'm jealous!!! So give, girl....

Just back form the bank (transferring funds) and the post office with my estimated taxes (others already taken care of by my DS!!!). After writing those checks, I sure don't feel like buying gas for the car, let alone as little something from Hermes! I'm jealous!!! So give, girl....

well said! me too! throw us a bone pazt, pleeeeease

Pazt, I am going to have to live vicariously through you for a while. I always feel really poor after I write that check every year. Really really really looking forward to seeing what you got!!! You know it's going to be good!!!:tup:

Can't wait to see what you're going to get, pazt!

It's tax filing season over here too, and the deadline is this Friday. I haven't submitted my DH's tax assessment for him yet (yup, I do it for him every year). If only I can negotiate for a H bag a year, as fees in kind for filing his taxes. :lol:

Let us see asap when you've got it! :heart: