Taurillon leather

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
I have two Cadillac products: Cadillac Care (conditioner) and Cadillac Shield Spray (protector). I don't have one that's a cleaner. So I thought (after I do a test on the bottom of the bag first, of course!) I'd do Cadillac Care, let it dry overnight, and then the next day spray it with Shield Spray so I don't have to worry during the rainy season.

And maybe I'll use For Handles Only on the handle, since I do sometimes grab it by the handle and I'd hate for that to get all grubby. :yucky:

Please share your results once you're done! That sounds like a great way to protect the leather!

ETA: is the spray also at Nordies?

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I also have my Capucines BB in this leather. So far, it's been very care free. No colour transfer even on my light coloured bag. I agree that it does feel a bit heavy, so best to try it in the size of the bag you want. I haven't seen any creasing issues given the leather is already pebbled, but that could also be because the Capucines BB is quite structured.
Thank you for your input.:lol: Have you carried your capucine in the rain? If so how does it do in rain?

Thank you for your input.:lol: Have you carried your capucine in the rain? If so how does it do in rain?

I have not (fortunately?) been in the rain with it. But the appearance of the leather just make me feel like I can have a drop of water on it and wipe off right away without it soaking in? I'm not sure if that makes sense. It quite pebbled and not delicate appearing like some of my smooth leathered bags.