Taurillon Capucines PM vs City Steamer PM (Noir)

pixy28

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
Hi all!

I am wondering if any experienced owners of either or both bags might weigh in on which one might suit me better? I plan to use the bag for work/travel and carry basics such as phone, iPad, wallet, water bottle, pen, headphones, lip gloss. I am petite at 5'2" and like the cross body ability for both bags. I just don't know which I'd prefer over time but I think that I slightly like the look of the Capucines better, however, the City Steamer seems super easy to get in and out.

Thanks in advance!

samlingloc

May 6, 2016
I would get the capucines. The city steamer seems a little structured for Crossbody wear. If you were holding documents or files for work maybe the steamer would work better for you. I love the shape and the ease of the capucines. GLD.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I'd get a Capu too. I bought the grained City Steamer when it was first released but returned it before using it. It is so pretty but just didn't feel right for me. Love the Capu!

Nov 20, 2009
My closet
To work and travel I'd advice to get the Steamer PM, easier to get in and out, plus the zippered back pocket comes in handy for papers and stuff you like to keep safe. A Capucines PM is gorgeous, but the top flap to get in and out if using often is not as practical