Taupe

scrapsy

Nov 5, 2012
Quite a random question, but what does everyone think of the Mulberry colour Taupe?

I've been trying to sell my Alexa with no luck, and have been offered a Taupe Daria and matching purse as a swap? I've never really looked at the colour properly and can't tell what I really think from the picture?

I've also been given the option to swap for a medium lily with nickel and matching purse!

Opinions please!

NY2005

May 11, 2014
Quite a random question, but what does everyone think of the Mulberry colour Taupe?

I've been trying to sell my Alexa with no luck, and have been offered a Taupe Daria and matching purse as a swap? I've never really looked at the colour properly and can't tell what I really think from the picture?

I've also been given the option to swap for a medium lily with nickel and matching purse!

Opinions please!
Hiya scrapsy.....I have medium lily in taupe I'm embarrassed to say she has never been out of the dust bag....I was thinking of moving it on. Then when I actually looked at it again it's a great neutral and will be lovely in the summer. I'm going to make an effort to use her. Would it help if I try and post a daylight pic tomorrow ?

scrapsy

Nov 5, 2012
Hiya scrapsy.....I have medium lily in taupe I'm embarrassed to say she has never been out of the dust bag....I was thinking of moving it on. Then when I actually looked at it again it's a great neutral and will be lovely in the summer. I'm going to make an effort to use her. Would it help if I try and post a daylight pic tomorrow ?

Thanks for your replies, yes please a picture in the daylight would be really great!

The only 'issue' I have with the medium lily is that I'm wondering if it's too big for me, I love the regular size, but the medium, hmmmm!

I've away lusted after Daria, then bought and sold on, twice!! I wonder if this one could be a keeper?

Ugh, first world bag problems!!!

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
I have the small double zip tote in taupe, and love it! I've used it in all seasons except winter, when I switched to black and oxblood.

I find it a great neutral, it goes with most things and can look smart or casual. Even found some Geox shoes that are a very good colour match...

Jan 3, 2016
I have a taupe small willow and I love the colour, it's one of the reasons I bought it. It's a really easy colour to transition from Autumn/winter to spring/summer and its a very cool neutral. Some taupes are a little more browny in colour but the shade Mulberry uses is very nice. Also it's smooth calf leather which makes it more buttery and gorgeous!