Taupe On the Road bags?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I find them anywhere?

Attached Files:

2. The color in real life is metallic grey... I have the tote / shopping bag! Really love it and its functions.

3. what stores carried this color last year? any department stores? I wonder if it is possible for these stores to still have some and can order it for me?

4. IIRC Saks ordered this color-- don't remember if it was this exact style though...

5. I have this bag, I got it from Hirshleifers last year

6. Anyone know if On the Road totes are coming back for Cruise?

7. There are 3 styles of the OTR? Hobo, flap Hobo and tote??? Can someone confirm??
    The one in the picture is the flap hobo...on deluxemal there is a regular top zip hobo for sale I just saw. The tote - I cant seem to find?

8. I got mine in summer of 2009. The best Chanel Bag for work. I got it in Dark Purple. Will post the picture shortly. Hope you'll find yours too.

9. Oh wow - thanks for that. Now that is a nice bag. The GST doesn't suit me (I bag borrowed stole it for a week to try - too boxy as an everyday for me :sad: - but the bronze GST did get me a little..hmmmm...)

This might work though. I like the leather of the OTR series because it doesn't have to be 'babied'. Its like a Chanel bag that you can actually carry everyday without having to worry about someone breathing too close to you :lol:
    THX!

10. I'm also looking for a GRAY LARGE On the Road Tote. Please post here if you've spotted any :smile:

TIA

11. I am looking for the exact same bag too!

12. Oh god forbid this comes up for auction we are going to be out for BLOOD i tell you :P:lol:

13. Lol....